HA GIANG – DONG VAN KARST PLASTEAU – DU GIA
- Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
- See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Quế River - lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
- Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ cultures, such as H'Mông, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày...
- Visit Lũng Cú Flagpole, the Northernmost place in Vietnam
- Enjoy the local cuisines
NIGHT 1: HANOI - HA GIANG (OVERNIGHT ON SLEEPING BUS)
19.00-19.30: Pick up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang. Have dinner on the way (paid by yourself). Overnight on a sleeping bus.
DAY 1: HA GIANG - QUAN BẠ - YEN MINH - DONG VAN (B / L / D)
04.00-04.30: Arrive in Ha Giang, Drop you at the motel or homestay for the rest. You will be served a simple breakfast with egg bread or instant noodles.
07h00: Preparation for the beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang karst plateau. You will visit:
- Km0 milestone in Ha Giang city.
- Bac Sum pass, the first pass when you go into the Dong Van Karst Plateau area.
- Next stop is Quan Ba Sky Gate. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Bosom Mountain and all of Tam Son Town from the higher place.
- Lung Tam weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade.
Noon: Have lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit:
- Take a picture with Lonely Tree.
- Tham Ma pass where people used to test the power of horses before.
- Pho Cao (Fox street) for watching the unique house of the H’Mong people, with the rock fence bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms on the Tet holiday, and visit Pho Cao Market on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
- Nine rounds pass.
- Sung La village, visit H'Mong Ancient house - the place where the film “Story of Pao”.
- Visit the King family mansion lying inside a valley of Sa Phin. This is the wealthiest and most powerful family of Dong Van in the early 20th century.
- Lung Cu Flag Pole - the northernmost place of Vietnam.
18.00: Arrive at Dong Van town. Check-in hotel and rest
19.00: Have dinner. You can free for a walk to discover Dong Van old quarter at night or have a cup of coffee (paid by yourself) at the favorite Café in Dong Van named "Café Phố Cổ" or try many kinds of food in Dong Van. Overnight at Dong Van town.
DAY 2: DONG VAN - MAPILENG PASS - NHO QUE RIVER - MEO VAC - DU GIA ( B / L / D )
07.00: Have breakfast. On Sunday, you will have a chance to join the Dong Van weekly market which is very famous with thousands of Hmong, Dzao, and Tay people with colorful clothes who sell lots of local products.
08.00: Check out and get in the car and continue with:
- Conquer Mapileng pass with spectacular scenery
- Take pictures with Mapileng canyon which is 800 meters deep
- Yacht on Nho Que River and pass to Tu San Canyon (not include the fee of return motorcycle and boat, 15$/person)
Noon: Have lunch in Meo Vac town. After Lunch. We will drive through the villages of Lung Phin, Lung Ho, Mau Due, and Lang Khac... where we will have a bit of a stop to take pictures. And stop at Du Gia commune where we will spend a night in a homestay located in the middle of a dreamy green rice field.
18.00: Eat dinner. Free at night. Overnight in Du Gia.
DAY 3: DU GIA - DUONG THUONG - LUNG KHUY CAVE - HA GIANG ( B / L / D )
07.00: Take a deep breath, enjoy the fresh air of the early morning and eat breakfast.
08.00: Check out and take the road back to Ha Giang. It doesn’t mean the end of attractions, you will have time for hiking in the wonderful scenery of the mountains in Duong Thuong commune. You will visit Lung Tam weaving village and explore the production stages to make brocade. After two hours of driving, we will reach the famous Lung Khuy cave. The cave is around 300m in length with many magnificent stalactites and fancy shapes that will stimulate your imagination.
Noon: Eat lunch in Nam Dam village, a Dao ethnic, the village of houses with clay walls. If the weather is good, you may take a swim at the stream on the way back to Ha Giang. Arrive, Ha Giang. Eat dinner and go to the bus station after that.
17.30: Arrive in Ha Giang. Have dinner at the restaurant. Depending on your booked option, the car and tour guide will:
(*) With the option of returning to Hanoi by Limousine (seat): The car will take you to the Limousine, check-in, and rest. You self-sufficient dinner on the way back. Arrived in Hanoi around 00:30 am the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
(*) With the option of returning to Hanoi by Sleeping bus: The car will take you to the Homestay for rest and eat dinner. After dinner, get on the Sleeping bus and go back to Hanoi. Arrived in Hanoi around 04:00 am the next day. Tour ends. See you again!
- Transport by 5to16-seat AC Car transfer from Ha Giang to Karst Plateau or Motorbike as you choose
- 01 night in the hotel, 2 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% of the price of a hotel room will be charged.
- 01 night in homestay (stilts house) or if you want you can choose 2 night in homestay
- Meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners)
- Entrance ticket fee
- English-speaking tour guide (only local guide in Ha Giang)
- 01 bottle of water is served every day during the time traveling by car (not including on sleeping bus)
- VAT invoice, travel insurance
- Sleeping bus transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang city - Hanoi (02 nights on the bus)
- Expenses for a boat trip on the Nho Que river: 15$/person
- Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
- Beverages for meals and other personal expenses.
- Tips for driver and tour guide, at least $5/person per day
Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages 1 to 3 (their parents must pay for all their other expenses and 1 to 3-year-old children do not have their seats in the car)
- 4 to 8-year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their seats in our car and their meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- From 09-year-old children are considered adults
Required Additional Fees
- Single hotel room rental: 10$/person/01nights
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel (if necessary)
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
(*) Customer responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible by yourselves for their illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis ...), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women ... are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your commitment to your health when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for the cases you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings, and other property of the customer during the trip.
- Buckwheat Flowers bloom from September to December every year
- Peach Flowers and Prunus Salicina Flowers appear before and after the Tet holiday
- Market(s) on Sunday morning: Quản Bạ market, Yên Minh market, Đồng Văn and Mèo Vạc market
- Market(s) on Saturday morning: Quyết Tiến market
- Market(s) on Day of the Snake and Day of the Pig: Sà Phìn market
- Market(s) on Day of the Tiger and Day of the Monkey: Lũng Phìn market
- Market(s) on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon: Phố Cáo market
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.