CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY
- Pick up at your hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip to Cu Chi will take you an approximately one and a half-hour bus drive.
- Before exploring the tunnels, you will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime.
- Then, spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs.
- Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war. Afterwards, special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Trip ends.
(A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults)
Include: A/c van/bus, pickup at the centrally located hotels in Dist 1, HCMC, transfer & sightseeing as per program; English-speaking tour guide; entrance fees; mineral water; wet tissue.
Exclude: Personal costs & tips; travel insurance; beverage and other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- What to bring: Hat, sun scream, rain-coat (in rainy season), simple cloth, camera or phone to take picture…
Group Tour Cost: 20 USD / 1Person.
Private Tour Cost :
|NO. OF PASSENGER||2||3-4||5-6||7-8||>9|
|PRICE/1 PERSON (USD)||58||42||41||28||25|
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.