DANANG – HOI AN – HUE – PHONG NHA
Day 01: DA NANG – SON TRA PENINSULA - LINH UNG PAGODAR (L/D)
- Morning: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang or Airport.
- Afternoon Have lunch - enjoy Danang local food and check-in at the hotel. Cross Bridges to visit Son Tra Peninsula (Money Mountain). Go around Son Tra peninsula to see the whole city view, visit Linh Ung Pagoda with the highest lady Budda in Viet Nam(67meters), swim at My Khe beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Evening: Have dinner. Guests enjoy the atmosphere filled with the cultural identity of Central Vietnam through the show "Viet Spirit" with monochord, stone herd, Cham dance, Apsara dance, and hilarious atmosphere of the village festival. In addition, you also have the opportunity to enjoy the excerpt "Nguyet Co Hoa Cao" with special and impressive acting by the artists of the Theater. Or you take a Han River boat (Self-sufficient expenses) to see the city of Danang sparkling at night with a series of the most famous and unique bridges such as Dragon Bridge, Han River Quay Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge. Accommodation in Da Nang.
Day 02: BA NA – HOI AN (B/L/D)
- Morning: Breakfast. Visit Non Nuoc stone carving village.
- Afternoon: Lunch at restaurant. Continue to visit Ba Na Hills (Not including Ba Na cable Fees), well-known as the second DaLat or SaPa in the Central of VietNam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit Golden Bridge- hands of God, the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of the mountain, playing in Fantasy Park.
- Evening: Move to the ancient town of Hoi an. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to Da Nang and overnight in Da Nang city.
Day 03: DA NANG-HUE (B/L/D)
- Morning: Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through the Hai Van tunnel.
- Afternoon: Lunch at a restaurant. After that, explore the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
- Evening: Dinner at a restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folk song on Perfume river. Accommodation in Hue.
Day 04: PHONG NHA CAVE (OR PARADISE CAVE) - HUE (B/L/D)
- Morning: Breakfast before moving to Quang Binh, stop over at La Vang church.
- Afternoon: Lunch at a local restaurant. You continue to visit Phong Nha Cave (Or you can choose Paradise Cave), discover the beauty called First Wonders with the largest and most beautiful Dry Cave, then take a boat on the Son River to visit the cave. The longest water or you can choose to visit Paradise Cave with a fault leading by a 1km long winding wooden staircase to admire the stunning stalactites called the Royal Palace in the Earth.
- Evening: Dinner and overnight in Hue city.
Day 05: HUE – KHAI DINH MAUSOLEUM - DEPARTURE (B/L)
- Morning: Breakfast followed by a visit to Khai Dinh tombs and Tu Hieu pagoda.
Afternoon: Lunch at local restaurant. Leisure time until transfer to Hue Airport(13:00) or Da Nang Airport(17:00-24:00) for departure flight. End trip.
PRICE: 195 usd /1 Person . Single charge 80usd
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.