SAPA – FANSIPAN – CAT CAT VILLAGE
DAY 1: HANOI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE ( - / L / D )
06.20: Our sleeping bus will pick you up at the address on Tran Quang Khai street and departure to Sapa following Noi Bai - Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the beauty of northwestern mountains, terraced fields sparkling in the sunlight, or dim in thick fog. Have two short breaks in 30 minutes for each and then continue the trip to Sapa.
13.00-13.30: Arrive in Sapa, eat lunch and check in hotel.
14.30: You will start hiking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black Hmong tribe. Here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in the twentieth century. You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Visitors will also understand the culture, unique customs, traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools... Come back to the hotel.
18h30: Having dinner. After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, and baked eggs beside a charcoal fire, or go shopping. Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market - one of the unique cultures of ethnic minorities in northwest Vietnam. Overnight at a hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2: SAPA - FANSIPAN MOUNTAIN - HANOI ( B / L / - )
07.00: Eat breakfast in the hotel.
08.00: Car and tour guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan with the world's most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors. Then continue conquering to the top of Fansipan at 3.143m higher from sea level, the roof of Indochina.
11.30: Back to Sapa, eat lunch, and rest.
13.00: Get on the bus and go back to Hanoi.
19.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends. See you again!
TOUR PRICE: / 01 PERSON (apply for joining the group tour)
- 01 night at accommodation hotel, 02 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% price of a hotel room will be charged
- Local English-speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Entrance fees according to program (not include cable car return ticket)
- VAT invoice, travel insurance
- AC Sleeping bus transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
- Beverages for meals and other personal expenses
- Tip for driver and tour guide
Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (no meal, no seat, no ticket...)
- 5 to 9 years-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their seats in our car and their meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- From 10-year-old children are considered adults
- Children higher than 140cm will be charged 10$ for the cable ticket
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If you are a vegetarian, you can bring your food to suit your taste (if necessary)
- Customers are responsible by yourselves for their illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis ...), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women ... are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your commitment to your health when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for the cases you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings, and other property of the customer during the trip.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.