CAO BANG – BAC CAN – THAI NGUYEN
Pac Bo - Ban Gioc waterfall - Tiger cave - Babe lake - Duom Temple
Duration: 3 days 2 nights/ Transportation: Bus / Departure: every Friday
DAY 1: HANOI - CAO BANG - PAC BO (- / L / D)
06.00-06.30: Pick up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter area. Beginning of the excursion with Cao Bang. Have breakfast on the way (paid by yourself).
12h00: Have lunch in the restaurant. After lunch, get in the car and go to Cao Bang and take some photos with Wind Pass, Khau Khang Pass, Cao Bac Pass and Tai Ho Sin Pass.
15h30: Enter Pac Bo historic monument (50km away from Cao Bang). Have a view of the place where Ho Chi Minh lived and led Vietnam’s revolution from 1941 to 1945. We will have time to take pictures at Lenin Stream, Karl Marx Mountain and visit Coc Bo Cave.
18.30: Arrive in Cao Bang, check-in at the hotel, take a rest and then have dinner. After dinner, you are free to do anything. Overnight at the hotel in Cao Bang city.
DAY 2: CAO BANG - BAN GIOC WATERFALL - TIGER CAVE - BA BE (B / L / D)
06.30: Check out of the hotel, have breakfast and get into our car, off to Trung Khanh. Have a chance to see the wild and imposing beauty of Ma Phuc Pass.
09.00: Continue by visiting Tiger Cave, one of the greatest caves in northern Vietnam.
10.00: Visit BanGioc Waterfall, with 53m height, divided into 3 levels. This is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam and it also is the fourth biggest waterfall in the top 10 greatest waterfalls lying between 2 countries in the world.
12h00: Have lunch. After lunch, visit Phuc Sen Knife Village, which is famous for making knife tradition. Continue going to Ba Be. Have a chance to see the wild and imposing beauty of Tai Ho Sin Pass, Cao Bac Pass, Khau Khang Pass and especially Wind Pass.
18.00: Arriving at Pac Ngoi village, checking in Homestay and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of coffee (self-paid) at the end of the afternoon.
19.00: Have dinner. After dinner, tourists can participate in some activities, such as: performing art activities, campfire activities or listening to Then music (self-paid).
DAY 3: BABE LAKE - THAI NGUYEN - HANOI (- / L / D)
06h30: Breakfast at the hotel or the stilt house. After breakfast, you pack your luggage into the car, then walk along the small road by the lake leading to Pac Ngoi boat station. Sitting on a small boat, you are relaxing to admire the lake while looking for yourself at the perfect shooting angle. On the Lake, boats will stop at the following points:
- Farry Pond is located at the corner of the third lake of Ba Be Lake, a small lake located in the middle of a mountain high above the lake. It is said that in the past, the fairies used to play chess here.
- An Ma Temple: According to legend, in the Le-Mac war, Mac generals lost the fight. They ran to Puong Cave and ended their lives there to protect their loyalty and pride. To eulogize the Mac generals’ spirit, people built a temple to worship the Mac family. Worried that Le soldiers would destroy this temple, they changed its name to An Ma. The word “An Ma” means “peaceful and beautiful grave” in Tay people’s language.
- Widow Islet - a lovely small island located right in the center of the lake, associated with the formation of the lake. Boats go around the island slowly for you to take pictures.
12h00: Lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, we continued to drive to Hanoi. On the way, visit the Duom temple, the famous temple in Phu Luong, Thai Nguyen.
18.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends. See you again!
- AC transportation by 7 to 45-seat car
- 01 night at an accommodation hotel, 02 persons in a room. In case there are an odd number of tourists, there will be a room having 3 persons if accepted. If not, an additional fee of 50% price of a hotel room will be charged
- 01 night at a homestay in Pac Ngoi village
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Visiting boat on Ba Be Lake
- English-speaking tour guide
- 01 bottle of water is served every day during the time traveling by car
- VAT invoice, travel insurance
- Electric car in Pac Bo
- Additional fee if there is any change in ticket prices
- Beverages for meals and other personal expense
- Tip for driver and tour guide, at least $5/person/01 day
Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expenses and 1 to 3-year-old children do not have their seats in the car). In case one person takes one child from 1-3 years old. The child will be charged 50% of the adult's price (the child will have meals and a seat).
- From 5 to 9-year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their seats in our car and their meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- From 10-year-old children are considered adults
- Single hotel room rental (if required or you go alone): 15$/person/02 nights
- Foreigners will be charged 5$ for permission from the border police
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases
- Bring your private toothbrush, toothpaste and towel (if necessary)
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, the driver can also be a tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, you can bring your food to suit your taste (if necessary)
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you
(*) Customer responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible for your illness and chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis...), congenital diseases, latent diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women ... are diseases that are not covered by the insurance. When necessary, you must write your commitment to your health when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases in which you do not report the illness, untruthful declaration as well as cases outside the coverage of travel in the tour.
- Customers must preserve their property in all circumstances and at all locations during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for any lost money, identification, airline tickets, personal belongings and other property of the customer during the trip.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.